‘You provided me with an extremely professional, high-quality and timely service during this difficult time and I would not hesitate in making onward referrals to my friends, colleagues and business associates.’
Our family law team specialise in children issues.
For many people, the primary concern on divorce or separation is likely to be how to minimise its impact on the children. You will need to make suitable arrangements for where they are to live and for them to see their other parent.
At Harrogate Family Law, we can help and advise you on a parent's rights and how to:
- sort out where your children are to live. This used to be called custody, but is now referred to as residence.
- make arrangements for your children to see you for contact if they are living with their other parent. This used to be called access.
- enable members of the children's extended family, such as grandparents, to continue to see the children if they are being prevented from doing so.
- secure money or maintenance to pay for your children's upbringing.
- stop someone from taking a particular step in relation to your children – you may, for example, want to prevent the other parent taking them out of the country.
- determine a specific question about the rearing of your children, such as what school they should attend.
- get permission to relocate with the children to another country.
As Children Solicitors, we specialise in providing legal advice to clients on these issues.
To arrange a FREE 30 minute interview with a children and family law solicitor, please click here or call on 01423 594 680. We are available seven days a week.